It’s the second day of my favorite things giveaways, and today it’s all about cookbooks!
Bring me to a bookstore, and I won’t head toward fiction, travel, or history; I’m making a beeline for the cookbooks, and I could happily sit there for hours flipping through them. I started reading cookbooks like novels when I was learning to cook/bake in order to absorb as much information as possible, and I still do it to this day just because I enjoy it. My obsession is so out of control that we’ve actually run out of storage room for new cookbooks at our house. While I may not be able to buy more cookbooks for myself, I can definitely give some away to one of you!
I struggled to narrow down my list of favorites to just five, but these are some of the most well-loved books in my collection, the ones I reach for day in and day out. Today’s winner will receive one copy of each of the following books:
1. Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan
2. The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook by Editors at Cook’s Illustrated Magazine
3. The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz
4. The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook by Lindsay Landis
5. Slow Cooker Revolution by The Editors at America’s Test Kitchen
To enter to win, just use the PromoSimple widget below. Good luck!
Powered by PromoSimple.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Tracey’s Culinary Adventures.